I am so excited about writing this post! Why? Because I’m a personal development podcast addict!
Great podcasts have a way of filling my cup like no other. And the best thing about them is they help pass time that would otherwise be super boring. So, it’s a win/win!
I like to listen to podcasts when I’m cooking, driving, at work, or just simply
need to be lifted up.
I have a dream to one day create my own podcast. But I’m not sure how this southern girl will come across to some folks….
Here is a roundup of my top 7 favorite personal development podcasts.
- RISE by Rachel Hollis. I mean, if you know me, you know this is at the top of my list. Rachel is so amazing and so is her podcast. Go listen. Thank me later.
- Become an Unstoppable Woman by Lindsay E Preston. Lindsay is my life coach and has walked the walk to be able to talk the talk. She has a wide variety of topics and guest speakers, so there is something for everyone. I recommend listening to her first two episodes first so you can understand her story and where she’s coming from. She really is amazing and has changed my life.
- The Brendon Show by Brendon Burchard. Brendon is well-known in the personal development space. He has such enthusiasm for life. It’s hard not to listen to his podcast and catch his positivity and zest for life. I had the wonderful opportunity to hear him speak live at the RISE business conference and I’m here to tell you, this man is even better in person! All at once he was sincere, hilarious (watch the video about his skydiving experience), honest, humble, and a genius! Listen to him! He’s amazing! I also give you several of his quotes in my Top Personal Development Quotes post and “Listen through the fear” is one of them.
- Changing the Story by Lana Dingwall. Lana is a business coach but also has a way of inspiring you to be the best version of yourself. While a lot of her episodes pertain to entrepreneurs, you can easily relate what she’s saying to any aspect of your life. She’s Canadian, too, eh!
- Goal Digger by Jenna Kutcher. Jenna’s claim to fame was when she quit caring what people thought of her body and totally embraced herself. She’s inspired thousands of women to do the same. She speaks on such a variety of topics; you’ll find something that resonates with you.
- The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes. Lewis has some super interesting guest speakers and really digs deep with them. One of my favorite interviews of his was with Maisie Williams (any other Thronies in tha house?). Her interview really touched me.
- Rise Together by Rachel and Dave Hollis. Rachel joins her husband Dave on this podcast. Their banter is hilarious, and you can really hear the love they have for each other come through the recording.
How do I listen to and find podcasts?
If you’re new to the podcasting world and don’t even know where to start, let me help! You can listen to podcasts on any streaming device. The most common places to find podcasts are Apple, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play. You can search by genre, type, author, etc. Add the ones you like to your library so you don’t miss any episodes. Some need to be listened to chronologically and some don’t.
Do you listen to ones that aren’t on this list? I’d love to know what they are and add them to my library!