I’m a sucker for a good quote.
There’s just something about quotes that really help motivate me. Some of these I found online, some are on the momentum Chrome extension (btw, do y’all use this? if not, you need to!), and some were from the RISE business conference I attended, led by the queen herself, Rachel Hollis.
I hope you find some that resonate with you as much as they did me.
My top 36 favorite personal development quotes.
- ” Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.” ~ Unknown
- ” Someone else’s opinion of you is none of your business.” ~ Rachel Hollis
- ” Falling down is an accident; staying down is a choice.” ~ Unknown
- ” Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.” ~ Unknown
- ” Comparison is the death of all joy, and the only person you need to be better than is the one you were yesterday.” ~ Rachel Hollis
- ” You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.” ~ Les Brown
- ” I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time.” ~ Brene Brown
- ” If we are growing, we are always going to be outside our comfort zone.” ~ John Maxwell
- ” You have a clean slate every day you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today’s the day. Say it: ‘this is going to be my day’.” ~ Brendon Burchard
- ” Your past does not equal your future.” ~ Tony Robbins
- ” Some opportunities are really distractions in disguise.” ~ Lewis Howes
- ” Fun fact – a lot of what weighs you down isn’t yours to carry.” ~ Mel Robbins
- ” In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength, but through persistence.” ~ Buddha
- ” So, go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because that’s where you will find success. On the far side of failure.” ~ Thomas J. Watson, Sr.
- ” A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” ~ Bruce Lee
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old but on building the new.” ~ Dan Millman
- ” Be who you were created to be, and you will set the world on fire.” ~ St. Catherine of Siena
- ” Whatever you’re meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible.” ~ Doris Lessing
- ” Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh
- ” Keep your goals away from the trolls.” ~ Unknown
- ” Being busy is a way of staying SMALL.” ~ Unknown
- ” Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
- ” Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” ~ Peter Drucker
- ” It is not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.” ~ Lou Holtz
- ” Let go of those who bring you down and surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you.” ~ Unknown
- ” When you wake up in the morning you have two choices: go back to sleep, or wake up and chase those dreams.” ~ Unknown
- ” Don’t let the mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future.” ~ Zig Zigla
- ” Jumping from failure to failure with undiminished enthusiasm is the big secret to success.” ~ Savas Dimopoulos
- ” If you’re the problem, you’re the solution.” ~ Rachel Hollis
- ” Failure is the single most information-rich data stream that exists.” ~ Tom Bilyeu
- ” The struggle is guaranteed; the success is not.” ~ Tom Bilyeu
- ” Comfort is the casualty of growth.” ~ Dave Hollis
- ” No one will ever care about your dreams as much as you do.” ~ Rachel Hollis
- ” Listen through your fear.” ~ Brendon Burchard
- ” The height of your enthusiasm will always outweigh the depth of your knowledge.” ~ Dean Graziosi
- ” When you aim at nothing, you hit nothing every time.” ~ Rachel Hollis
And just because I love y’all so much, I made this into a printable PDF! Just grab it in the link below!